Before you apply for a NodCredit Personal Loan, we’d like you to be aware of the eligibility criteria. In addition to the information noted below, you must also meet our Risk acceptance criteria to obtain a loan from NodCredit.
- You are a Nigerian Citizen
- You are at least 18 years or older
- You must be employed or have sufficient income from other sources, or have an offer of employment to start within the next 30 days.
- Loan eligibility depends on a number of additional factors, including your financial history, career experience, and monthly income vs. expenses.
- You must have a clean credit report from credit bureaus
- You must be willing to provide your work Identity card or any valid identity card issued by the Nigerian Government.
- Minimum Loan amount is N10,000 and maximum loan amount is N50,000
- Interest rate is fixed at 15% monthly